|Honu Baby Blue Crayon Collectible|
I just invented my own crayon color called "HONU BABY BLUE." Here's the formula I used:
1. (1) sheet of paper.
2. (1) box of 64 Crayola Crayons.
3. Select from box the following colors: ROBINS EGG BLUE; BLUE GREEN; PACIFIC BLUE; BLUE; TURQUOISE BLUE; SEA GREEN; YELLOW; BROWN; PINK; BLACK AND WHITE.
4. Draw out Honu lines as desired or inspired.
5. Then carefully mix, layer and blend the colors together on to the paper until the image is well done.
6. Once completed, view the work. If not satisfied, repeat steps 1-5.
Happy Aloha Friday from the Hawaiian Crayon Artist!