The Crayon Art Masterpieces created within a 35 year span of my crayon art journey, are the key to my Crayon Art Techniques. Here are a few comments that I have received through the years.
|Jeffrey Robert Crayon Fine Art Portrait|
- Endorsement July 10, 2000, Carol Marshall, President Quality Education Systems
In the creative arts, Jeffrey's work stands alone; he has developed an entirely new genre for the artist's creative process. Anyone who sees his work will be amazed at both his gifts as an artist and his capacity to do museum-quality art with a simple box of crayons. Quality Education Systems whole-heartedly endorses Jeffrey Robert, The Crayon Artist, for his unique artistic vision
- Crayola Interview with Decor Magazine, February 2004
"Jeffrey Robert... creates Rembrandt-like pieces using absolutely nothing but Crayola Crayons, a company spokesman says. According to Crayola: "Jeffrey Robert inspires adults and children everywhere to recognize and utilize the simplest of mediums, one that we've all used at one time or another and most likely have lying around the house, as a tool to explore and develop their creative and artistic side."
- Endorsement July 2000, Judith Bingham
National Speaker and Advocate for Children with Autism
on the subject of teaching children through art-based literacy
"Jeffrey is a most outstanding and unique artist in that he is one of two people in the world (referring to Jeffrey and his father, Don Marco) who has introduced us to crayon art. It is his technique with crayons that has not been duplicated. I've watched the teachers delve into the crayons and the black line drawings mesmerized by their own skill after Jeffrey's lesson. I've seen the children's self esteem sore after Jeffrey walks around and comments on their work. Thank you, Jeffrey for starting America Coloring!
- March 2007, Jan Robson in the UK says: "The DVD is fabulous...very fascinating indeed."
- July 2007, Bobbi Hancock in Virginia says: "I just want to say thank you for sending me your video. It is wonderful. I can't begin to tell you how great your art is. I also want to thank you for making it possible others can learn from you. I hope you will continue to publish your technique and your work."
- February 2009, Sherrie in Hawaii says: "Just printed out the workbook for my 90 year old mom. It is just what she was looking for!!!!!"